Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding Make-up

I don't believe that I'm actually writing a post about make-up, but now that I've been converted I feel compelled to testify.

I wear very little make-up most of the time, although I do wear make-up every day. I use a Clinique tinted moisturizer, blush and mascara. And although I enjoy experimenting with more on special occasions, I do generally stick to the same brand. So when it was suggested to me that I purchase "nice" make-up for the wedding, I took umbridge, fully believing that all make-up was pretty much the same.

On the advice of a friend, I tried Chanel's Tient Innocence foundation and Inimitable mascara and am never going back. It is so easy to apply, feels so good and looks so perfectly natural. I didn't think that make-up like this was possible!





I was feeling so good about this make-up discovery that I picked up the new YSL Gloss Volupte. I'm a card carrying lipstick hater, so I can't believe I'm writing this, but I love this lip gloss. It's light, sheer and not at all sticky like most gloss.



I can't believe I'm turning into a make-up girl. But I also can't believe that I get to look and feel like myself at my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!