Friday, July 31, 2009

Very Fine Lines

Jezebel used to have a feature called Fine Lines every Friday, which I looked forward to with an enthusiasm that I'm almost embarrassed to admit. I have read and re-read Lizzie's posts, especially about The Long Winter and A Little Princess (A Little Princess, people!), to near memorization and cursed the lack of new Fine Lines goodness.

But the wait is over, my little Half Pints, because Ms. Lizzie Skurnick has written a book! It's called Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading and I'm completely freaking out about it. It makes me want to give buns to poor, British children, twist hay for burning to survive the long winter and spend the last of my hard earned petty cash on Christmas gifts for Marmee.



There's even a quiz.

Bless you, Lizzie Skurnick. Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!