Friday, March 12, 2010

Believe the Hype, Part 2

So I picked up the Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo and I have to say that it's worth it's weight in gold.


Between this and the Cilantro Conditioner, my hair is stronger and healthier than I ever believed possible. We're talking Rapunzel strong. And it happened in just matter of days.

When I bought the shampoo, the salesgirl and I chatted a bit about the shocking difference in results between the Malin + Goetz hair products and other schmancier products. (I've used Kerastace for years.) And what she basically told me was that when you use Kerastace, you're paying for the name. It was a solid reminder that price point and brand recognition do not necessarily equal quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!