Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maintaining

I'm back, cherubs! Sorry for the mini-break. BB & I are looking for a new apartment and I've been really overwhelmed by the whole process. 1) Because all of the apartments available right now are basically student housing and are, consequently, really awful. 2) Because the very thought of moving has made me realize how much crap we have. And I don't want to move it into another apartment. So the apartment and our wardrobes have been undergoing what I refer to as The Purge. Just like on "Lost".

The upside of The Purge is now that I've finally thrown away my tattered and coats and shoes, I get to buy new ones. Hooray! Here's the Club Monaco Nori Trench that is replacing my collection of every spring coat I've had since I was 22:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!