Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blankets & Visitors

BB's Mom is coming for a last minute visit and we're so excited. I'm on tidying duty tonight and am mentally assembling menus that I think she'll like. We're lucky because Boston is in bloom and looking particularly pretty. So all we really need in the way of entertainment is to step outside.

I've been hit by the crafting bug again lately and am a mere two rows away from completing the monster, cabled baby blanket that I started well over a year ago. And I already have my next project queued up. Another baby blanket! ( I swear I'm not expecting.) I randomly checked Erika Knight's Natural Nursery Knits out of the library last week and am completely entranced.


It's the Cellular Blanket that caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!