Monday, April 12, 2010

NYC

Hey strangers! Our travel marathon is over & the house buying hysteria seems to have passed as well. Phew. BB & I are just back from NY and Boston is feeling mercifully quiet, if a bit small. We saw A Little Night Music on Saturday, which was not as good as I expected for all of the hype, but still very nice.


After the show we enjoyed a very late sushi dinner at Shaburi, which I've been referring to as A Little Night Sushi.

On Sunday, I spent a wonderfully sunny day in Soho and Nolita. I hit Purl just before the big move and finally visited Le Labo.


Gimmicky, but I don't care. I still love their Rose 31 and their Bergamote 22.

And I finally found a well cut pair of military pants! APC is the best, but I never feel comfortable buying anything from them without trying it on first. Their sizing can be so inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!