Friday, April 16, 2010

Returns

Had to return the Steven Alan shirt. I ordered it in Large, because on the hanger all of his shirts look teeny tiny to me. But when it arrived, the large was just too large. (Hooray!) So I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the shirt in Medium. Let's hope I didn't make a mistake.

I also indulged & ordered a tube of Chanel's Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle, the shade that's been taking the blogosphere by storm:


I'm not generally one to be swept up by a make-up trend, but the mania over Mademoiselle has reached such a fever pitch that I figure there must be something to it. None of the stores in Boston have it in stock, but there were plenty available on the Chanel website. Plus they offer free shipping, so it's much cheaper than going through saks.com or bloomingdales.com.

BB & I are home this weekend and I'm hoping that we'll be able to spend it getting our lives in order. The house is a wreck, we have no food and our library books are all overdue. In short, our life is in tumult. Time to take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!