Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leafy Greens

Four days until the wedding and I just can't talk about it anymore. So instead I'll write about leafy greens...

Last night, after a week entirely bereft of vegetables, BB and I lost it and devoured any greens that crossed our path. I cooked up a gigantic batch of spinach sauteed with garlic, golden raisins, currants and pine nuts. It was gone in moments. Next up, steamed broccolini. It never stood a chance.

And the first thing I see this morning, after starting up my computer, is the absolutely glorious looking recipe for Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts on Seven Spoons. Now my mouth is watering for Brussels sprouts at 10am.


*picture from seven spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!