Friday, December 11, 2009

Day Off

I have a proper day off today and I'm using it to get myself and the house cute for BB's return tomorrow. I have to confess that while I've been improving the bathroom, the rest of the apartment has fallen by the wayside. It's strewn with Christmas gifts, boxes and books.

My Porthault towels arrived yesterday, and they look absolutely perfect when mixed with my white towels. The add that missing touch of sweetness and humor. I love the single heart pattern so much that I'd like to order a pair of the pillowcases, but I'm not sure how much of that print one small home can take. I was thinking that instead, maybe I should go with these John Robshaw cases and just get one single heart boudoir pillow.



Still too girly? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!