Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Resolution

I'm not one for New Years resolutions, but I made one last year. 2008 was such a rotten year for me from start to finish that I resolved to drink more champagne in 2009. That way, even if '09 was equally crappy, at least I'd have gotten some champagne out of the deal.


As it turned out, 2009 was a very nice year for me. I married BB, did some traveling, tackled family situations that I never believed I would have the strength to face and was lucky enough to find them resolvable. I think that part of what made 2009 so enjoyable was that I did manage to celebrate small (and large) accomplishments. And I did drink more champagne.

In 2010, I'm going to focus on quality. Which is not to say that it's all about purchasing things of quality, although that is a part of it. I am going to try to focus on the quality of what I'm putting in to my body and mind. I've gotten a bit intellectually lazy and want to challenge myself. I want to try to eat sustainable food of a certain quality. I want my behavior towards others to be of a certain quality. I want the work I produce to be of a high standard of quality.

So you heard it here first, people. Quality is the watchword for 2010. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!