Thursday, February 25, 2010

Believe the Hype

Yesterday, I tried two things that have been receiving a lot of attention on the blog-o-sphere lately. Malin+Goetz Cilantro Conditioner and La Tur Cheese. I'd been holding off because I felt that they couldn't possibly live up to the hype. I'm going on record officially as admitting that I was wrong. Brothers and sisters, believe in the conditioner and cheese!


First the conditioner... I only had to use about a quarter of the amount of conditioner that I usually use. (I have long hair.) And I could tell as I was rinsing it out that it had done something to my hair. Even soaking wet it felt noticeably softer and smoother. But my hair dried, I was amazed. My hair is thick, with a fairly rough texture, but this miraculous stuff made my hair feel soft and light as a baby's. I'm going to seek out the Peppermint Shampoo next.


And then the La Tur Cheese... Where to begin? I think that angels may have invented this cheese after humanity did something really, really good. I can come up with no other explanation for how amazing it is. Unfortunately, it probably undid all of my good work at the gym this week. But, honestly, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!