Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Drawer Liners

My lovely dresser arrived last night and I spent the evening polishing it up with Murphy's Oil Soap. I just love the smell of that stuff. While I was playing around with how to arrange it, I started thinking about drawer liners. I've never actually used them before. They seem terribly ladylike, but do they shift about if you go digging for a sweater at the bottom of the drawer?

A quick search on drawer liners yielded what I perceive to be the top three brand choices for drawer liners, but no answers to my questions.

Liner choice #1:


Hermes - Classic, discrete and undeniably luxurious


Giana Rose Atelier - Flowery, ladylike and a bit boudoir-ish


Crabtree and Evelyn - Simple cottage charm

What do you think? Line the drawers, yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!