Sunday, November 8, 2009

An Abundance of (Literary) Riches

At long last, the new main branch of the Cambridge Library is open! BB and I visited it on Sunday and it is absolutely gorgeous. It's the library of my dreams. Actually, the library of my dreams in the one from Harry Potter, natch. But it's a very close second.

And after all of my previous grousing about the difficulty of finding the Swallows and Amazons locally, I found all twelve books at the Curious George Bookstore on Saturday. Why I never thought to look there before I'll never know. But I picked up the third and fourth books and I'm happy as a lark.



What else happened this weekend? We ate a really tremendous breakfast at one of my new favorite places, the City Girl Cafe. We built a fort in the living room. We bought a vacuum. And we saw this crazy movie at the Brattle:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!