Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Blanket Inspiration

This has been the year of babies for a lot of my friends and I've been cranking out baby blankets since last December. They're so small and cheerful that each one has been a pleasure to make. I've loved selecting the right pattern, materials and colors for each new mom.

But I was feeling a bit sorry for my two close friends who have only recently become pregnant because I felt like I'd used up my best blanket ideas. Then, just a moment ago, I stumbled upon the futuregirl craft blog and got my baby blanket mojo back!

This rainbow blanket is perfect for my friend Erin:


I think it's just four crocheted mitered squares sewn together and then edged, which should be a piece of cake. If you're interested in trying it as well, you might want to check out this Mitered Square Crochet Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!