Thursday, January 28, 2010


I started a test version of the baby bloomers last night on a piece of scrap fabric, so that I could figure out my modifications before cutting into my hand printed stash. Here are some pictures of phase 1 (sans elastic):

I finished the elastic around the legs too late last night to get pictures. But I'll get you a finished product shot by tomorrow. I decided to go with elastic thread around the leg holes, as suggested by Ms. Heather Ross, because it seemed less restrictive for little baby legs. My only issue with it was that the elastic on one leg shrunk beautifully and on the other leg only shrunk a bit. So I'll have to hit it with the iron again tonight and hope for the best. Or find a baby with one fat leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!