Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pink Prints and Chocolate

My painted screen worked! I'm still getting a feel for the consistent application of pressure, but I actually really like the variation that resulted.



I'm going to partially screen the edge of the fabric tonight and then heat set the whole thing. I think this is going to become a very simple dress for Erin's baby. And a throw pillow with whatever is left.

While I had the camera out, I thought I'd show you the adorable chocolate clogs that my Mom put in my Christmas stocking.

A friend of my Grandmother's, who they all called Tante, used to bring these to my Mom and her sister whenever she visited. They've become something of a family legend. My Mom always wanted to get they for my brother and I when we were young, but could never find them. So it was such a surprise to see them in my stocking! Mom and I each tried one and she swears they taste exactly like she remembered. Isn't it nice when that happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Lime Street Home. You're swell!